Sunday, December 30, 2007

More: Bests Books from NW Librarians


Here are some more "favorite" choices from librarians in NW:


Sue Sup @ Arnolds Park:
The Road by Cormac McCarthy. I read it out loud while my husband and I traveled on vacation and we liked it so much I would end up reading outloud in the tent by flashlight.

Faye @ Coon Rapids:
Boom by Tom Brokaw. I find it fascinating!

Joleen @ Rembrandt:
90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper by I lost my husband to cancer in 2000 and it was just good for me to read. I will see him again, PTL!

Carla Pitstick @ Fonda:
Moon Called by Patricia Briggs. It is first in the Mercy Thompson series, a paranormal fantasy that is a fresh and entertaining escape into an alternate present.

Meg Polly @ Whiting:
The Whistling Season by Ivan Doig. He had wonderfully vivid descriptions, good characterization, delightful humor, and an unexpected twist at the end.

If you haven't sent me your favorite choice, please do! This makes a great reading list for you for 2008!

No comments: